Under The Same Roof
Under The Same Roof was posted at October 23, 2017 at 5:50 am. This post is uploaded under the Roof category. Under The Same Roof is tagged with Under The Same Roof, Under, The, Same, Roof..
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Samesame (sām),USA pronunciation adj.
- identical with what is about to be or has just been mentioned: This street is the same one we were on yesterday.
- being one or identical though having different names, aspects, etc.: These are the same rules though differently worded.
- agreeing in kind, amount, etc.;
corresponding: two boxes of the same dimensions.
- unchanged in character, condition, etc.: It's the same town after all these years.
- the same person or thing.
- the same kind or category of thing: You're having steak? I'll have the same, but very rare.
- the very person, thing, or set just mentioned: Sighted sub sank same.
- all the same:
nevertheless: You don't have to go but we wish you would, all the same.
- of no difference;
immaterial: It's all the same to me whether our team loses or wins.
- just the same:
- in the same manner.
- nevertheless: It was a success, but it could easily have failed, just the same.
- the same, in the same manner;
in an identical or similar way: I see the same through your glasses as I do through mine.
Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
Under The Same Roof have 9 pictures , they are Under The Same Roof. Life As We Know It, Tennis, Football And Cricket — All Under The Same Roof, What Happened When Kajol, Karan Johar And Ajay Devgn Came Under The Same Roof Last, Gail Rosenblum, Star Tribune Siblings Mary Marx, Jean Cullen And Larry Wood. “It's Really Nice Now That We're All Together,” Says Larry, 79., Ex Lovers Salman-Iulia, Malaika-Arbaaz Party Under The Same Roof – View, Pope Francis Stressed The “respect” In Which The Catholic Church Holds China As He Noted The Country's “great History Of Wisdom” 1/2 ., Naira Has Found A Best Friend In Karthik Under The Same Roof! Tag Someone You, Beyonce, Jay-Z And Rachel Roy Under The Same Roof For First Time Since 'Lemonade' At CFDAs, Rihanna And Chris Brown Under Same Roof . With A Twist. Below are the pictures:
This stand comes with natural or metallic colour for example dull, black or white. Chairs are used too simple rather than too much with the variety of 3 chairs. This stand is just employed for chatting and eating as the dimension isn't too large. Products employed ie steel.
Tabletops also greater such that it can be utilized to place fruits, kitchen products such as spoons, discs, etc. Seats was once trim using a square or rounded feet are little and skinny in order to steer clear of the impact of rigidity inside the home.
The Under The Same Roof suited to natural type of home area. This natural table has a square-shape that is larger than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to make a more natural effect. This table combines natural colors like bright and brown.